[osis-core] OSISCore_1.test6 - milestones

Fri, 24 May 2002 13:28:01 -0400

Chris,

I should send one more schema just before I leave Spain tomorrow. Can
you clarify your request? (questions below)

Chris Little wrote:

>I think milestones should be allowed within lineGroup & list for
>milestones that occur between lines/items.  Thoughts/dissent?

Linegroup only contains lines at the moment. Do you mean milestones
between lines?
<line>
<milestone>
<line>
?

Not sure what you mean by "list for milestones that occur between
lines/items"?

Ah, you mean <lineGroup> and <list> with milestones between the children
elements?

Sorry, been in meetings all day taking minutes and may not be
reading/understanding standard English (been listening to topic map
syntax all day).

Patrick