[osis-core] Highly Experimental! OSIS_PR_02!

Wed, 8 May 2002 12:24:20 -0500

(or some other name) and require 1+ instances and indicate what the part
is by an attribute.

The benefit would be if there were a collection of texts that would
traditionally stand alone included in one document then they could all
"naturally" be expressed.  For example a document with two or more
complete Bibles in it one after the other.  Like sometimes you see
instructions and user guide documents printed in several languages one
after the other.  Another example is the complete works of Shakespeare,
several individual works aggregated into a single document.

Useful