[osis-core] Front

Wed, 08 May 2002 07:50:39 -0400

Greetings,

Front

contains:

title

div

Note that title recurses so you can get all the multi-part title stuff
for front (as well as inside div).

div model:

Assuming I can get enough +1's the segmentation issue (as opposed to
double ended milestones), I will be simplifying the div model to provide
that verses can appear in paragraphs or outside. That will allow the
option of using paragraphs or not (Troy's unfortunate texts come to
mind) while preserving the ability to use verses inside of paragraphs
and being able to cross paragraph boundaries.

(This as opposed to the very ugly choice enumeration for div that I sent
out yesterday.)

That means that verse will contain phraseGroup, verse will be contained
inside of paragraph, but can also appear without a paragraph. Hmmm,
anyone see a problem with this picture? (True question, as opposed to
rhetorical.)

Essentially, anything that can cross a boundary, should have the
next/prev attributes.

More coming!