[osis-core] Post Rome draft

Tue, 07 May 2002 07:13:38 -0400

Todd,

Probably need a better mechanism, like two kinds of divs, the reasoning
being that you can choose to have verses (but no paragraphs) or you can
choose to have paragraphs, that contain verses.

Would look odd but could have a simple choice of <divpara> and
<divverse> to represent the divergent content models.

Note that I need to add in the prev/next attributes and make them
key/keyref (within <div> of whatever sort I suspect.