[osis-core] Syntax for osisWork

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:11:29 -0400

Greetings,

Steve notes:

> C-016: What syntax did we settle on for separting language, version,
> edition, author, title, etc within 'work'?

None. ;-)

Basically the full stop delimited syntax but since anything can be
referenced in work, not sure we can specify much more.

Not sure if we want to go there but could add an element in the header
to hold work declarations with a full set of attributes for all those
things. Then osisRef and cite could simply refer to the ID of that item
in the header for such information.

<osisReferences>
    <work ID="A1" title="" edition="" lang="" version="" date="" />
</osisReferences>

Todd should like the indirection and I like the idea of linking fuller
information to the refs.

Anyone game at this point?