[osis-core] Fw: mentioned

Eric Albright osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:10:57 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric and Allison Albright" <eric-allison_albright@sil.org>
To: <Jim_Albright@sil.org>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: mentioned

Okay, it can't be soCalled here since the author must distance himself from
the words without attributing them to anyone else per TEI.

Let's try another reasoning. We can add the words "to be" and get the same
meaning as in:
--For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his
body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods [to be] "clean.")

Jesus is actually saying that all foods fall under the category of "clean".
I am back to saying mentioned is the best tag for this as well.
--For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his
body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods [to be in the category]
"clean.")

Eric