[osis-core] Mentioned content model?

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:57:38 -0400

At 01:20 PM -0400 06/25/02, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>Eric,
>
>I think we are finally nearing a release and while going through
>schema making user notes, I could not remember why we included
><mentioned>? Shouldn't <seg> cover those cases with type = mentioned?

Here's what I have from the Rome issues list:

C-030
2002-04-28
Eric
ACCEPTED

Add mentioned -- happens in notes and in source text (Dorcas,
Tabitha, etc), and everywhere (not worth trying to exclude
syntactically). In translation: sometimes rendered specially. Could
add (may have been accidentally omitted to start with); or could put
just in note. Allow in general content; try to simplify the soup
model.

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net