[osis-core] Element Review: <osis>, <osisCorpus>, <osisText>

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:57:40 -0700

The one change to osisText that I've noticed since the last schema is
the removal of the refSys attribute.  This seemed like a nice way for a
text to internally identify reference relationships with other texts.
So that, when mapping between two texts that use the same reference
system, no mapping need be used.  And mapping between two texts of
different schemes would require only mappings between the schemes rather
than by every combination of texts within those schemes.

--Chris