[osis-core] Element Review: catchWord

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:24:15 -0400

<catchWord> has only PCDATA and note (optional).

As I recall this was suggested by Eric to deal  with cases where a word
in a note is treated differently (usually the same word or phrase in the
text) to act as a pointer to some point in the text. Actually a form of
link but I am fairly certain I don't want to chase that rabbit at this
particular time.

Actually should be a child of note? (Agree/disagree?) and then allowed
to occur in <p> under note (or as part of note without a <p>?).

What I am thinking is that without running the linking rabbit to ground,
that it does make more sense for it to be a child of note and to not
allow it to have any content other than PCDATA. If something is a name,
etc., that will be marked in the main text so not really necessary here.

Proposed resolution: make <catchWord> a child of note, look at modifying
only.