[osis-core] <blockQuote> and <q>

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:15:38 -0400

Todd,

The blockQuote is substantially like the q but has a different content
model. For example, letters that are reproduced can be encoded as
blockQuotes with closer, signed, etc., which are not elements of q.

BTW, changed the name of close to closer to conform to TEI.

Will be going through the schema to map everything (that I can) back to
the TEI.