[osis-core] Identifiers for segmented verses.

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:08:48 -0400

Todd,

If I understood your earlier proposal, what would be the problem with
using verseID="Troy.1.1" for all fragments of that verse? It is not an
ID and therefore does not have to be unique. All I have to match on is
"Troy.1.1" to recover all the parts of the verse. I would still have to
deal with whatever elements were the fragments but that would be true in
any case.

Does that reach the desired result?