[osis-core] New schema coming!

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:59:23 -0400

Guys,

Working on repairs to the last release. So far:

catchWord: Was orphan in last release, added to note. (Need to redo p
content model under note only to allow catchWord there as well? Yes/no?)

head: Was orphan in last release, added to list. (Anywhere else?)

signed: Was orphas in last release, added to blockQuote. (Anywhere else?)

Resolved the attribute problems noted by Harry. (Thanks!)

Any comments on the rather long regex I posted last week to validate the
syntax of references?

Starting on old email posts, including the long exchange on milestones.
(I will primarily be working through the examples Todd has sent. Due to
data formats or other considerations, we have varying requirements for
encoding texts. I don't think we should priviledge one encoding
preference (even my own) over and against all others. It is my
assumption that our users will have the same varying views that are
reflected on a smaller scale in our group.)

Will try to ship a Friday release late today (may or may not have all
the changes) so you late night folks can comment before I return to it
tomorrow. ;-)