[osis-core] LAWG is alive!

Kirk Lowery osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:57:15 -0400

Greetings! I, like Henry, am a new list member of OSIS-CORE. At the Rome
Conference I was appointed chair of the Linguistic Annotation Working
Group (LAWG), tasked to present a proposal for a Linguistic Annotation
module of tags to sit on top of the core tag set.

I have just brought the osis-annot email list (mostly for annoucements)
up and have established a wiki on the Institute web server for the
actual collaboration.

If any of this group (besides Steve D. and Patrick) have an interest in
either observing LAWG's activities or even participating in the
discussions, please contact me.

Blessings,

Kirk
--