[osis-core] Long, ugly but it works!

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:51:57 -0700

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <text xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="C:\downloads\osis-current\regex\regex2.xsd">

This states: the text starting at the opening tag of mat.1.1 or mat.1.1a
(or whatever is the answer to my last email), until the closing tag of
the last chain in mat.1.3.*, right?

What is the +130, again?  A range that is acceptable to deviate until
you find 'logos'? (same question on '+145').

This is a point?  Or the range of the word 'logos', or what?

ok, you're really lost me on this last one.

Are we changing xpath syntax to '\' instead of '/'?
Does this state: any node of Matt.1.5, or chain node, look for a node
named 'text', then under that, a node named 'div', then 'p', then all
'line' nodes and be sure they all start with Asaph?  I don't assume you
mean this, but that is what I would assume this xpath means.

> </text>

Thanks for all your hard work guys.  I know it's a time sacrifice and
you are greatly appreciated.

	-Troy.