[osis-core] One more round on osisID/osisRef!

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 13:44:49 -0700

I should further clarify that we use that syntax in HTML documents to
refer to a place in a document in our engine.  If you have click on that
  link in your favourite browser, and our software is installed, it will
launch our software and take you to the appropriate place.  Same with
Bob's software.  Well, theoretically, anyway.  I've been told it works
on Windows with Internet Explorer.