[osis-core] Documentation for osisCore_1test19.xsd (attached)

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:54:26 -0400

Kirk,

Kirk Lowery wrote:

> I focused mostly upon the documentation strings.
>
> The following elements have an empty <xs:documentation> element:
>
> <actor>
> <castGroup>
> <castItem>
> <cell> -- no <xs:annotation> element, either
> <mentioned>
> <row> -- no <xs:annotation> element, either

> mention of <table> at those two elements.
>
> One misspelling: "Armaic" ==> "Aramaic", in element <foreign>

Thanks! I will try to clean those up while waiting for more contract
drafts to arrive! ;-) Actually I went shopping with Carol this afternoon
and actually bought a pair of very dark blue pants! Quite a step into
the world of wearing a riot of colors for me! ;-)

Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick