[osis-core] Is this ready for OSIS 1.1? Reference

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 05:48:02 -0400

> I am not sure I like the addation of xlink and xpointer to reference.

Are you reading the same release I am? I said that xlink/xpointer would
be added, not that they are part of the current spec.

I also noted, or meant to, that the currrent references can be used by a
number of technologies and not just those two.

> I am not clear how we would expect people to use the rich behavior.
>

> It is seems that there should be two different elements for theses two
> different purposes.

Different for XLink and XPointer? Not sure what you mean. (By way of
explanation, I have always seen XPointer as an extension to XLink.)