[osis-core] transChange?

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:16:52 -0400

At 05:04 PM -0400 06/30/02, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>Steve noted as a possible open issue:
>
>C-011, C-012: Did we resolve "Subtype nonLit as added, deleted,
>amplified, changed, moved. Not to include generic/specific, or
>from/to attributes for linking source and target texts. Lose
>supplied, changedTense, ampRead. cf TEI set. This is a container.
>sourceComparison? sourceTrace? sourceMatch? translationChange?
>transChange? Should allow note and w inside."
>
>This should be transChange.
>
>Sorry, if I remembered the "TEI set" while in Rome, the death of
>neurons since then has caused a memory fault to occur. ;-)
>
>Can you hum a few bars?

SOrry, I don't have the right kind of keyboard to accompany that.

I think the set above would probably suffice; we should certainly use
TEI set if there is one (how should I know, I was only editor of it
for a year or so).

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net