[osis-core] When an osisID is not an osisID?

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:13:15 -0400

Harry,

Harry Plantinga wrote:

>>(I suppose one could argue that the CEV has adopted a system
>>that has varying reference forms, some Mark.1.1, others with the hyphen,
>>but I don't find that very persuasive.)
>>

>You've just gotta get into the PoMo* spirit like us over in the science
>division. Authorial intent? What authorial intent? :)

Ouch!!! Thought I was PoMo* ;-). Maybe only about some things. ;-)

Stand corrected. The CEV reference is just that, a CEV reference and our
problem would be in mapping it (if so desired) to some other system.

Patrick