[osis-core] Ugly syntax error!

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:14:03 -0400

Guys,

Good think I ran the IBM schema checker!

The four errors I mentioned earlier? Here is what was happening:

<xs:element name="div">
<xs:complexType mixed="true">
	<xs:sequence>
	<xs:element ref="div" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

...other elements...			   <xs:element ref="div"/>

The intent being that you could have a <div> some other stuff, then
another <div>. That was not actually what the model says. Says you can
have <div> followed by optional <div> then the choice group that
contains, yes... another div!

Fixed it for div, head, q, and title by taking out the sequence and the
nested element but leaving it in choice.

Up from my nap now, will be responding to the latest flurry and noting
repairs, etc.