[osis-core] Eureka with respect to reference syntax!

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:09:28 -0400

Todd,

In a three hour con-call on digital rights. Will respond more later, but
I am interested in hearing other responses to your proposal (plus the
explanation herein).

Steve, Harry, Chris, Troy?

We really need to nail this and I think Todd's idea is good enough that
we need to fully (but quickly) debate it and drive a stake in the ground
on it. 1 September 2002 is this coming Sunday (and today is Wednesday,
for those of you who aren't into time).

Thanks!