[osis-core] Bible.KJV?

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:31:25 -0400

At 05:04 PM -0400 08/25/02, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>Harry,
>
>We had a set of names we were using some time ago (in regexes if you
>can believe that) and I will dust them off tomorrow to post.

We'll need to supply those with the spec on first release.

>Question: should we use the same attribute extension mechanism to
>indicate non-official names? (Harry, that is a joint between the
>regex and the attribute extension simple type that allows either the
>regex to match or the regex plus "x-" on the front of a name.

Seems fine to me. I had been thinking of the work and refsys as Harry
said he was, though -- like namespace prefixes. They prefix would be
defined by an attribute on the work and refsys elements, and then be
usable down in the references and such. On the other hand, we have
talked about standardizing names, and there is some virtue in that....

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net