[osis-core] osisWork regex: Summary

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:03:22 -0400

If we can find a regex that does exactly what we want and
works with XMetaL, let's go for it. Otherwise, do what's best
for OSIS and we'll hack the schema to work with XMetaL until
they get their act together.

Service Pack 2 was released for XMetaL two days ago; maybe that
will fix the problem. If not, we'll work around it.

-Harry