[osis-core] osisWork Regex repair (further)

Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:43:51 -0400

Guys,

On repairing the osisWork regex problem in osisRefType, note that I have
only changed * to + before the range operator, correct? In other words,
I don't need to force  at least one character past the range operator?
Or should I? Might not be a meaningful range expression but is that our
problem? Can go to the other side of the range operator easy enough but
wanted to give you a head's up if that is an important issue for you.

Made the appropriate changes in osisIDType as well.