[osis-core] work element

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:28:19 -0400

Harry,

I think that is an typing error on my part. When we added <works> to
contain <work>, all the header metadata should go inside

Gathers all those items into one container.

Note on Todd's suggestion that we do ID/IDREF, recall the XML Names
limitations, i.e., no names that start with numbers, etc.

I am not unhappy with that restriction but just so we are aware that you
could not do 1A.Barth.Church_Dogmatics if we are using traditional
ID/IDREF.

I may try to look at the key mechanism since unlike our earlier attempt
to use it with milestones, this is a fixed location in the header (as
opposed to relative XPath expressions)  and might be a good case for
their use.

Patrick