FW: [osis-core] osisWork regex in XMetaL

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:11:55 -0400

Harry,

The continued error is in the non-recognition of the wildcard in the
regex. It is treating the period and the following expression as being "or."

Typical for SoftQuad. Why do it right if people purchase even if it is
broken seems to be the motto.

Patrick