[osis-core] osisWork regex in XMetaL

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:38:32 -0400

Harry,

Before you hack the schema, submit a bug report to SoftQuad. It may be
that the version of XMetal you have does not support regexes?

One possible problem may be the support for the escaped character
classes. To test, make a backup copy of the schema and insert
[a-z][A-Z][0-9] _ where I have the character class escapes (marked by
\p[L], etc.

Patrick