[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 9 Tricky point with default work and refSystem

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:31:11 -0400

Todd,

I think I see your point. The osisIDs such as Bible.KJV:Matt.1.1
have the reference system identified anyway, and IDs without the
osisWork: part use a default value, so what's the point of saying
that a work uses reference system Bible.KJV?

It seems to me that a document could have a number of different
relationships with a reference system:

  - define it (if your earlier proposal is accepted)
  - implement it entirely
  - use the occasional osisID from it

It might be worth knowing that a document entirely implements
a reference system. Would that be worth specifying?

-Harry