[osis-core] schema 1.1_003 bug

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:06:09 -0400

Todd and Harry,

Todd Tillinghast wrote:

>Are you referring to osisText?  There does seem to be a duplication in
>the definition of that element.
>
>The osisWork attribute should be removed from globalAttributes since it
>is only needed to declare the default work at the top of the tree.

Agreed it is a bug. Squash by removing osisWork from globalAttributes.

Comments on my earlier post about merging refSystem/refSystems with
work/works?

If I am careful about moving stuff around ...., should be able to send
out a valid release with this bug and the refSystem/work merger in the
morning.