[osis-core] SplitID

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:39:56 -0400

Todd,

Sorry, I am still lost! Can you start a fresh email and show an example
of a verse having multiple osisIDs (can accept that, a defacto mapping
between systems for example)  but still don't see the connection to the
splitID issue. Sorry if it is obvious and I am just being thick or am
simply too tired. Please explain slowly. ;-)

BTW, trying to work up some publicity for you guys, will need photos
(fairly recent, no non-family friendly guestures, etc.) and a short bio
for everyone.