[osis-core] OSIS work regex

Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:46:26 -0400

Todd,

I don't think Harry meant "_" as an extra delimiter (in the same sense
as "." is a delimiter in our syntax but more as a name character in
writing customary citations of names. It is in a sense a delimiter but
as part of the name to be matched as a string and not a delimiter. (Does
that make any sense at all? Perhaps Harry can state what he meant more
clearly. ;-)