[osis-core] Grain regex

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:22:48 -0400

Todd,

cp = character position

str = string

Lack of delimiter on cp was due to lack on one on the regex Steve and I
wrote. ;-) Inserted ":" on the expressions I am about to send. Not
wedded to it, suggest [ and ] for consistency with str?

I am trying with \L and \Nd to allow all letters and digits. (Note that
character position can only be \Nd, if that is the question? May be
missing the real question so if I am, please repeat.)