[osis-core] Reference Syntax Proposal

Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:49:23 -0600

In the same vein as the previous post the following would address the
issues below.

	<verse osisID="Matt.1.1">..<verse>
	<verse osisID="Matt.1.18">..<verse>

Thoughts?

Todd

Troy wrote:
> Suppose that Matt.1, Matt.1.1, and Matt.1.2 are defined in a ref
> system.  Suppose I put all of Matt.1 in a big div, so I can access
> the whole chapter at once, but the div has to be split. Perhaps
> I'd call the pieces Matt.1.a and Matt.1.b.  Matt.1.a contains
> Matt.1.1 and Matt.1.2.

Per Steve's suggestion, both split divs of Matt.1 would include the
osisID of 'Matt.1'.  And maybe also include next/prev.  Steve would have

to confirm that, either way.