[osis-core] I don't think you want to use what you sent as 1.0 in any case.

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:12:01 -0700

We need to define standard systems like Stong's numbers for lemmata,
AGNT codes for morphology, etc. before we allow attributes without the
x-.  We haven't and probably shouldn't have defined these yet, so we
should continue to require x- for all values, mostly to show encoders
that their data is essentially private use and that we will define a
standard syntax in the future.  And we definitely need to require
namespaces to identify the system used.