[osis-core] latest version

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:55:24 -0400

Troy,

Corrected some mis-placed colons in some of the doucmentation, added a
few notes, sent to Todd to validate against a test file he made  with
Matthew.

Assuming it works without changes (keep your fingers crossed!) I think
we have the 1.0 release!

Will generate both the regular documentation as well as some more
summary documentation (less detail to wade through) once Todd yells "God
Save the Queen" or whatever the Texas Aggie battle cry is! ;-)

I will try to call Todd this morning and if all goes well, should be
cranking out various sorts of documentation by early afternoon!

Patrick