[osis-core] Names for the "1.0" schema files.

Wed, 17 Apr 2002 07:40:24 -0400

Todd,

Really had not given it much thought. The one you see in the latest
documentation post was just something I typed in on the fly.

How does:

OSISCore_1.0.xsd, OSISScriputure_1.0.xsd sound?

(General scheme being OSIS followed by upper case module name, followed
by underscore, followed by version number, plus schema extension.)

Not really necessary but I find it easier to locate versions of DTDs,
Schemas, when I can see the name rather than relying on public IDs in
the document header.

Up for suggestions.

Note I will be out most of the day beginning about 8:30 East coast time.
(But keep those posts coming!)