[osis-core] OSIS_01093

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:15:03 -0400

--------------050208070704010000030102

Open Questions that need resolution:

target attribute on reference: (How can they point to non-biblical=20
materials outside the text if they must validate against referenceType?)

OSISID/OSISIDREF: what is their function now?

Verify intent on regex:

Todd Tillinghast wrote:

>I made the following modifications to OSIS_0191.
>
>Fixed what seem to be errors:
>1) Added ID and lang to <div>

Shouldn't ID, lang and type be pulled from global? (Probably error in=20
earlier version that did not have <div> with global attributes.) Fixed=20
to call global plus special ones.

>2) the target attribute in <reference> is not of type ReferenceType

If we make target of referenceType, that constrains it to pointing only=20
at Bible verses as validated by referenceType. In other words, I cannot=20
use osisCore to refer to  any of the Church Fathers for example. (They=20
have their own reference systems.)

>3) made target in <reference>, <ntProphecy> and <otPassage> refereceType=

Yes to <ntProphecy> and <otPassage>, no to <reference> see reasons under =
#2.

>4) removed the regex from referenceType in OSISCore (because it is ORed =
with
>what ever regex is put in a redefined referenceType)

Sure, good catch!

>Made the following adjustments that seem be oversights:
>5) Created an attribute group referenceAttributes and put refStart and
ne>
>as optional attributes

OK, these are pointing inside the document (or at least supposedly)?

>6) Created a refWorkType Type that can also be restricted to conform to =
>regex in a redefined instance and made refWork in <text> of type refWork=
Type
>and made it required.

OK (I think, let me think about it for another minute or two)

>7) Created a milestoneID and milestoneIDREF types to be used instead of
>OSISID and OSISIDREF in milestones and left OSISID and OSISIDREF the sam=
e to
>be used instead of xs:ID.  My intention is NOT to cause OSISID and OSISI=
DREF
>to be constrained in the same fashon as referenceType, milestoneID, and
>milestoneIDREF but to provide a hook for the future for some other purpo=
se.
>Also changed the names of the attributes in milestones to MID and MIDREF=
=2E

OK, but what is the function of OSISID and OSISIDREF? Both function as=20
ID and IDREF in normal XML, but are not further defined in osisScripture =

(I assume that was intentional).

>Things you probably inteded that I think should be different but left AL=
ONE
>because you (Patrick) want it the way it was.
>1) <year> is still derived from xs:string!!!!!

Sorry, error!!! (Now gYear, which allows 1998, etc.)

>Not sure but these look like errors:
>1) I'm not sure which elements should have TEIForm attributes and which
>should not.  Not all elements have then though.

Not all elements are the equivalent to TEI elements. Those that are=20
(will look again) have the TEI form attribute.

>2) Why is the TEIForm for <copywright> fixed at "availability"?

<availability> is an element in TEI that holds copyright information.=20
Has an attribute for status (free, restricted, unknown) and a <p> for=20
other content.

>Question: Do we need to/want to give OSISCore a suicide pill make it
>abstract to force encoders to use a derived schema?

Temping but ultimately probably not a good idea. Hopefully we will be=20
responsive enough that we can control the release a new versions with=20
added features.

>Need to not allow the literal "." to the regex in CoreScripture.  Is thi=
>correct?  If not can you comment on the correct syntax.  No time to rese=
arch
>since the TAX man is still standing outside my door.

No, the syntax \. allows a literal full stop to appear in the regex. The =

Bible.Prot is just a string (which includes a full stop).

If

^(.,/.)

means (All that has gone before) but not followed by full-stop, comma,=20
back-slash, or full-stop(again?)

Don't you want ^(. , / ) (written with too much space to make it=20
visible) to exclude full-stop, comma, back-slash?

Probably better if you could tell me what you are trying to validate as=20
it is not apparent from the regex.

Bible.(somevalue)..Book.(chapter but optional?).Verse(but optional?) is=20
that the intent?

Let me know, will try to hack something together and send later this=20
afternoon.

Patrick

><xs:pattern
>value=3D"((Bible.Prot|Bible.Cath|Bible.NIV|Bible.KJV|Bible.TEV|Bible.NSA=
B|(Bib
>le.([^(.,/.)]+)))..((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Ruth|_1Sam|_2Sam|_1=
Kgs|
>_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song|Isa|Jer|Lam|Ezek|D=
an|H
>os|Joel|Amos|Obad|Jonah|Mic|Nah|Hab|Zeph|Hag|Zech|Mal|Bar|PrAzar|Bel|Sus=
|_1E
>sd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc|_4Macc|PrMan|Ps151|Sir|T=
ob|W
>is)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Cor|Gal|Eph|Phil|Col|_1Thess|_=
2The
>ss|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_2Pet|_1John|_2John|_3John|Jude|=
Rev)
>)((.[^(.,/.)]+){0,})?)"/>
>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------=

><?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>
><!-- edited with XML Spy v4.3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Todd Tillingh=
ast (private) -->
><xs:schema xmlns:xs=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefa=
ult=3D"unqualified">
>	<xs:annotation>
>		<xs:documentation> 		Revision History  	<p>
>				<date>2002-01-31</date>
>				<version>.01</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>First draft of schema following Dallas meeting, 24-2=
7 January 2002. Comments for drafters will be removed prior to public rel=
ease.</p>
>				<date>2002-02-06</date>
>				<version>.02</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Added annotation/documentation to schema. Began cons=
tructing with incremental validation using SchemaValidator from IBM. Bega=
n using group elements for content models and attributes.</p>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Completed header except for &lt;refsDecl&gt; and pos=
sible elements for translation and version (both of which should be in th=
e &lt;refsDecl&gt; element? Note the notion of using &lt;title&gt; instea=
d of head and similar elements for other title like portions of the text.=
>				<date>2002-02-10</date>
>				<version>.04</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Work began in earnest on the body and related elemen=
ts. Note the use of &lt;titleGroup&gt; within &lt;body&gt;, &lt;div&gt;, =
&lt;book&gt;, &lt;chapter&gt;. I am using that instead of a free floating=
 &lt;head&gt; element. I think it will give authors the flexibility to ad=
d whatever title/head like content to the text at any point without the c=
onfusion of &lt;head&gt;, plus &lt;title&gt;, plus whatever other header =
type structure we could invent.</p>
>				<date>2002-02-11</date>
>				<version>.04</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Content models sans the reference materials. Should =
be enough to start debugging the schema as a whole.</p>
>				<date>2002-02-14</date>
>				<version>.05</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>After much email correspondence over the last two da=
ys, substantially reforming the content model to allow for recursive nest=
ing of div elements. Also added enumerated types for divs, which should s=
implify the content models by eliminating book, chapter and similar group=
 elements. Note that lineGroup has been swallowed up  by div, where it ac=
tually belongs.</p>
>				<date>2002-02-18</date>
>				<version>.06</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Finished the revisions noted for version .05 and am =
working on validation. Note that the ID attribute on milestones are also =
used as keys for the key/keyRef mechanism. This means that all keys are u=
nique and all keyrefs are also declared to be unique. Should result in re=
quiring a matching keyref that is unique within the relevant div structur=
e.</p>
>				<date>2002-03-01</date>
>				<version>.07</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Major as well as minor changes: ID is now optional; =
created translationGroup for elements such as ampRead, changedTense, ntPr=
ophecy, otProphecy, supplied, since they are all claims about the text; n=
eed a reduced set on roles for this version and move to a separate file (=
eventually), roles will also become 3-letter abbreviations and the explan=
atory text will be in documentation elements; new element, lineGroup to c=
ontain line; list (now an orphan) will be add to div element, name elemen=
t becomes mixed content to allow Mr., Dr., The Most Honored, Reverend, et=
c.; new element, divineName, with enumerated set (closed); attribute on n=
ame becomes human/nonhuman</p>
>				<date>2002-03-03</date>
>				<version>.08</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Final cleanup before release of first public beta! W=
ill release with version number .10, since planning on one more revision =
for general approval tomorrow before the public release. I think I have f=
inally remembered all the orphans! Please check carefully, that would be =
a very bad thing for the public release!</p>
>				<date>2002-03-06</date>
>				<version>.095</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Opps! Skipped a version in the log. Will reconstruct=
=2E New addtions as the separate includes for book names, one universal m=
ilestone element, fixed title to remove mixed =3D true, minor typo fixes =
to the book names so they will be valid IDs.</p>
>				<date>2002-03-07</date>
>				<version>.096</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Added Todd's reference schema and Protestant canon f=
or reference testing. Added Chris's corrected set of book names. Cleaned =
up the content model (some) to remove B-C-V as an alternative hierarchy. =
Makes the data model cleaner anyway. Set default value on calendar to ISO=
, added other types as per Chris.</p>
>				<date>2002-03-10</date>
>				<version>.097</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Cleaned up attribute names (case) and corrected the =
content model on milestones (should be called allowing 0 or unbounded but=
 within the group as xs:choice).</p>
>				<date>2002-03-11</date>
>				<version>.098</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Added attachement to note, double ended pointing wit=
h both ends optional. Included Catholic scripture reference as default si=
nce it is the larger set of books. Due to the`reference validation I have=
 not included the other works.</p>
>				<date>2002-03-12</date>
>				<version>.099</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Corrected typo in reference "or" list (thanks to Chr=
is!), modified the naming on the cathScriptureReference.xsd to be compScr=
iptureReference.xsd. Move reference inside the main schema.</p>
>				<date>2002-03-16</date>
>				<version>.0100</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Numerous corrections as submitted by Todd. Added not=
ePart to make the note model more robust.</p>
>				<date>2002-03-18</date>
>				<version>.0101</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Hopefully last version before public beta. More corr=
ections from Todd. Suggested opening paragraph for documentation follows.=
>				<date>2002-03-18</date>
>				<version>.0101</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Welcome to the first beta release of the OSIS schema=
! Comments, corrections, etc., should be directed to: osis-editors@biblet=
echnologies.org.</p>
le (primarily) encoding but can be used for other works related to the Bi=
ble. This first schema does not have all the mechanisms that would be des=
ired by a publisher, translator or scholar. That is by design and and it =
is intended to provide a reasonable learning curve for anyone wishing to =
use markup to encode biblical texts. Later modules will build upon this b=
asis so that users can leverage their knowledge of this schema in masteri=
ng more advanced modules.</p>
ributions of time and resources by SIL, LOGOS, Hosanna Foundation, ABSi, =
ABS, SBL, as well as the following individuals; Dennis Drescher, Nathan M=
iles, Alan Conner, Bob Pritchett, Mike Perez, John Walter, Trevon Gross, =
Adina Hamik, Robert Hogdson, Kees De Blois, Kent Richards, Troy Griffiths=
, Chris Little, Todd Tillinghast, Steven DeRose and others. If poor memor=
y or records has caused your name to be omitted here, please excuse the o=
versight and contact the editors to have it added.</p>
 testing of the beta release: Chris Little, chrislit@crosswire.org, Troy =
Griffiths, scribe@crosswire.org, Todd Tillinghast, todd@contentframeworks=
=2Ecom, Steven DeRose, sderose@speakeasy.net, and Patrick Durusau, pdurus=
au@emory.edu.</p>
>				<date>2002-03-21</date>
>				<version>.0102</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Added derivations on &lt;divineName&gt;, &lt;foreign=
&gt;, &lt;inscription&gt;, &lt;name&gt;, &lt;speaker&gt;, and &lt;w&gt; a=
s per Todd (included test file as well, much appreciated!).</p>
>				<date>2002-03-27</date>
>				<version>.0103</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Fixed content models (simpleContent) for foreName, h=
ead, item, head, orgName, pubPlace, publisher, reference, surName (all fr=
om Chris). Deleted groupLine and caption, plus fixed item to add annotati=
onGroup, added attributes to referenceGroup, fixed titlePart (all from To=
dd).</p>
>				<date>2002-04-02</date>
>				<version>.0104</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Nearing the end of any substantial changes (hopefull=
y!). Front matter: copyright, Todd proposes following XSEM's model. copyr=
ightStmt/copyright(container for work, copyrightDate (container for year)=
, year, holder). Suggested model: keep current copyright, add elements fo=
r work, copyrightDate, year, holder and place in the current copyright el=
ement. </p>
>				<date>2002-04-08</date>
>				<version>.0105</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Unfortunately a major revision due to uncaught synta=
x errors by XMLSpy! Allowed multiple datatypes of ID on a single element!=
 Bad joss! Numerous other tweaks and changes as well. Tried for better li=
nking model in milestones. Added some documentation inside the schema for=
 various elements.</p>
>				<date>2002-04-09</date>
>				<version>.0106</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Another major re-write, this time on attributes as w=
ell as the promised referencing scheme. Consolidated all global attribute=
s, moving what were types under elements to elementType attribute names.<=
/p>
>				<date>2002-04-10</date>
>				<version>.0107</version>
>				<resp>DTT</resp>Major architectural changes to make adaptation easie=
r, core module now called by literature specific modules.</p>
>				<date>2002-04-11</date>
>				<version>.0108</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Adaptation of architectural revision from .0107. Pri=
mary change was to incorporate types of lists into OSIS so future changes=
 would only require one new driver file for changes.</p>
>				<date>2002-04-13</date>
>				<version>.0109</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Major changes: added ID to all elements. added work =
attribute to text as NMTOKEN. added workReference as simpleType. have pla=
ceholder for OSISID and OSISIDREF which are re-defined in driver file. OS=
ISID changed to NMTOKENS type for multiple references, Gen.1.17-18 in TEV=
 problem. reformed Bible book names to allow leading digit. reformed rege=
x to take work out of regex. added refWork attribute to note. reformed at=
tributes to use uniform naming</p>
>				<date>2002-04-14</date>
>				<version>.01091</version>
>				<resp>PLD</resp>Changed back to ID/IDREF exclusively. Added target a=
ttribute to reference only. Attachments (note) are by IDREF only. Note th=
at going back to ID means book names that start with a number have the le=
ading underscore character. Took out global attributes of reference and r=
eferenceEnd. If these are pointers outside the document, cannot validate =
with referenceType. Use new target attribute on reference for outside ref=
erences.</p>
>		</xs:documentation>
>	</xs:annotation>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"attributeExtension">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
 values by prepending the string &quot;x-&quot; to the values they desire=
 to use. Attribute values are declared as the union of an enumerated set =
of values and this attributeExtension type.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">
>			<xs:pattern value=3D"x-([^\s]+)"/>
>		</xs:restriction>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"calendar">
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"Chinese"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"Gregorian"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"Islamic"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"ISO"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"Jewish"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"Julian"/>
>		</xs:restriction>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"divsOSIS">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
at users can add types of divs using the x- extension prefix on their typ=
e names.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"appendix"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"book"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"chapter"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"concordance"/>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"glossary"/>
>		</xs:restriction>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:attributeGroup name=3D"globalAttributes">
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"ID" type=3D"OSISID" use=3D"optional"/>
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"lang" type=3D"languageType" use=3D"optional"/>
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"type" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>
>	</xs:attributeGroup>
>	<xs:attributeGroup name=3D"referenceAttributes">
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"refStart" type=3D"referenceType" use=3D"optional=
"/>
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"refEnd" type=3D"referenceType" use=3D"optional"/=
>
>	</xs:attributeGroup>
>	<xs:attributeGroup name=3D"startMilestoneAttributes">
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"MID" type=3D"milestoneID" use=3D"required"/>
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"MIDREF" type=3D"milestoneID" use=3D"optional"/>
>	</xs:attributeGroup>
>	<xs:attributeGroup name=3D"endMilestoneAttributes">
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"MID" type=3D"milestoneID" use=3D"optional"/>
>		<xs:attribute name=3D"MIDREF" type=3D"milestoneID" use=3D"required"/>
>	</xs:attributeGroup>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"languageType">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">
>			<xs:pattern value=3D"(x|i|[A-Za-z]{2,3})(-[A-Za-z0-9]{2,8}){0,}"/>
> [...]
 needed for basic encoding. Users who need the fuller set of role names s=
hould modify the include statement to load: fullRoleNames.xsd. Note that =
only this file or fullRoleNames.xsd should be loaded in any one schema.</=
p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"adp">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Adapter: Use for a person who 1) reworks a musica=
l composition,usually for a different medium, or 2) rewrites novels or st=
ories for motionpictures or other audiovisual medium.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"ann">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Annotator: Use for a person who writes manuscript=
 annotations on a printed item.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"art">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Artist: Use for a person (e.g., a painter) who co=
nceives, and perhaps also implements, an original graphic design or work =
of art, </xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"aut">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Author: Use for a person or corporate body chiefl=
y responsiblefor the intellectual or artistic content of a work, usually =
printed text.  This term may also be used when more than one person or bo=
dy bears such responsibility.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"aqt">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Author in quotations or text extracts  : Use for =
a person whose work is largely quoted or extracted in a works to which he=
 or she did not contribute directly.  Such quotations are found particula=
rly in exhibition catalogs, collections of photographs, etc.</xs:document=
ation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"aft">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Author of afterword, colophon, etc.  : Use for a =
person or corporate body responsible for an afterword, postface, colophon=
, etc. but who isnot the chief author of a work.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"aui">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Author of introduction, etc.  : Use for a person =
or corporate body responsible for an introduction, preface, foreword, or =
other critical introductory matter, but who is not the chief author.</xs:=
documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"bnd">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Binder: </xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"bdd">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Binding designer:  Designer of binding</xs:docume=
ntation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"bkd">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Book designer: Use for the person or firm respons=
ible for the entire graphic design of a book, including arrangement of ty=
pe and illustration,choice of materials, and process used.</xs:documentat=
ion>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"bkp">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Book producer: Use for the person or firm respons=
ible for the production of books and other print media, if specific codes=
</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"bjd">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Bookjacket designer  :  Designer of bookjacket</x=
s:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"bpd">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Bookplate designer: Designer of bookplate</xs:doc=
umentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"ctg">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Cartographer: </xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"clb">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Collaborator: Use for a person or corporate body =
that takes a limited part in the elaboration of a work of another person =
or corporate body that brings complements (e.g., appendices, notes) to th=
e work.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"cmm">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Commentator: Use for a person who provides interp=
retation, analysis,or a discussion of the subject matter on a recording, =
motion picture, or other audiovisual medium.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"cwt">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Commentator for written text: Use for a person or=
 corporate body responsible for the commentary or explanatory notes about=
 a text.  For the writer of manuscript annotations in a printed book, use=
 Annotator</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"com">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Compiler: Use for a person who produces a work or=
 publication by selecting and putting together material from the works of=
 various persons or bodies.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"ctb">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Contributor  : Use for one whose work has been co=
ntributed to a larger work, such as an anthology, serial publication, or =
other compilation of individual works. Do not use for someone whose sole =
function in relation to a work is as author, editor, compiler or translat=
or.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"cre">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Creator  : Use for a person or corporate body res=
ponsible for the intellectual or artistic content of a work.</xs:document=
ation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"edt">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Editor: Use for a person who prepares for publica=
tion a work not primarily his/her own, such as by elucidating text, addin=
g introductory or other critical matter, or technically directing an edit=
orial staff.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"ilu">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Illuminator: </xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"ill">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Illustrator: Use for the person who conceives, an=
d perhaps also implements, a design or illustration, usually to accompany=
 a written text.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"pbl">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Publisher: </xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>			<xs:enumeration value=3D"trl">
>				<xs:annotation>
>					<xs:documentation>Translator: Use for a person who renders a text f=
rom one language into another, or from an older form of a language into t=
he modern form.</xs:documentation>
>				</xs:annotation>
>			</xs:enumeration>
>		</xs:restriction>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:element name=3D"text">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:annotation>
>				<xs:documentation>
s implied by the sequence content model. Note that back is optional, but =
if occurs, only once.</p>
>				</xs:documentation>
>			</xs:annotation>
>			<xs:sequence>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"front"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"body"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"back" minOccurs=3D"0"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attribute name=3D"refWork" type=3D"refWorkType" use=3D"required"/=
>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"front">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
 this particular front matter model requires the initial sequence as show=
n. Once all these elements have occurred, you could have a variety of div=
s for front matter. Question: should not only the sequence be required bu=
t the occurrences as well?</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:sequence>
>				<xs:group ref=3D"titleGroup"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"author" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"date" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"copyright" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"publisher" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"pubPlace" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"revisionDesc" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"div" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"body">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
hapter&gt;. In one sense I think we need to be clear that you can have &l=
t;chapter&gt; elements inside &lt;div&gt; elements but that you should no=
t mix them under the &lt;body&gt; element, at least at the same level. I =
can imaging cases where OSIS will be applied to texts with only a single =
&lt;div&gt; element as understood in TEI semantics and it seems easier to=
 let users to choose &lt;chapter&gt; for such works. Note that this allow=
s us to declare both the &lt;div&gt; and &lt;chapter&gt; elements elsewhe=
re and use in this (as well as other) content models.</p>
ghout the &lt;body&gt;. The relevant content models also provide that eit=
her a container or milestone version of certain elements, such as &lt;ver=
se&gt;, &lt;line&gt;, &lt;p&gt;, and &lt;chapter&gt; can be chosen in app=
ropriate contexts.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:sequence>
>				<xs:group ref=3D"titleGroup" minOccurs=3D"0"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"div" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"body"/>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"referenceAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"back">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:sequence>
>				<xs:group ref=3D"titleGroup"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"div" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"back"/>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"referenceAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:group name=3D"annotationGroup">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:sequence>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"divineName" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded=
"/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"foreign" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=

>			<xs:element ref=3D"inscription" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounde=
d"/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"name" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"q" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"reference" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"=
/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"speaker" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=

>			<xs:element ref=3D"w" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>		</xs:sequence>
>	</xs:group>
>	<xs:group name=3D"milestones">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
divisions, which are the most likely to cross other divisions commonly us=
ed in translations. In addition to these milestones, there is a generic m=
ilestone marker for cases not forseen by the encoding team. Note that the=
 refStart and refEnd milestones are the generic form of the milestone mar=
ker.</p>
proper use. Note that all elements may, but are not required to bear an I=
D attribute. The ID attribute answers the question of &quot;whoami?&quot;=
 and not &quot;where am I pointing?&quot; That is an important distinctio=
n since milestones will most often be used to indicate a division in the =
text that is composed of other parts of the text. For example, to mark Ma=
tthew:1.2-6a (Abraham to David) it could be marked as &lt;refStart id=3D&=
quot;div.003&quot; reference=3D&quot;Matt.1.2&quot; referenceEnd=3D&quot;=
Matt.1.6a&quot; type=3D&quot;geneaology&quot; /&gt; text of Matthew here =
&lt;refEnd IDREF=3D&quot;div.003&quot;  Note that the ID on refStart was =
not required, but in order for the IDREF on refStop to validate, it must =
be used. This is a good way to catch common typing mistakes. The referenc=
e and referenceEnd point to the portions of the text that the milestone &=
quot;surrounds&quot; in a very non-technical sense.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:choice>
>			<xs:element name=3D"bookStart">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"bookEnd">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"chapterStart">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"chapterEnd">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"lineStart">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"lineEnd">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"qStart">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"qEnd">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"seg">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"segEnd">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"speechStart">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"speechEnd">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"verseStart">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>
>				</xs:complexType>
>			</xs:element>
>			<xs:element name=3D"verseEnd">
>				<xs:complexType>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>
> [...]
 matter (as traditionally understood in the sense of title pages) as well=
 as heading such as appear in other divisions of the text. The use of hea=
d and similar mechanisms seems to complicate the semantics of the markup =
with no real benefit to the user.Structurally, titles interrupt the flow =
of the text for some purpose, such as the beginning of a new theme, secti=
on, chapter or other division of the text.</p>
t&gt; element is optional to allow for use of the &lt;title&gt; element i=
n cases where &lt;titlePart&gt; is not desired. Thus the average user can=
 simply input the title of a work without the added complexity of specify=
ing parts of the title. The &lt;titlePart&gt; element is not recursive, i=
n other words it cannot occur within &lt;titlePart&gt;.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:sequence>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"title" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>		</xs:sequence>
>	</xs:group>
>	<xs:group name=3D"translationGroup">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
ranslation.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:sequence>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"ampRead" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=

>			<xs:element ref=3D"changedTense" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbound=
ed"/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"ntProphecy" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded=
"/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"otPassage" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"=
/>
>			<xs:element ref=3D"supplied" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/=
>
>		</xs:sequence>
>	</xs:group>
>	<xs:element name=3D"ampRead">
>		<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">
>			<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">
>				<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"author">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
a number of contexts. Users should note that the role of an author, i.e,,=
 as editor, translator, etc., is required.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:choice>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"persName"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"orgName"/>
>			</xs:choice>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attribute name=3D"role" type=3D"role" use=3D"required"/>
>			<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"author"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"changedTense">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">
>				<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"copyright">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
 this element. Should I declare it mixed =3D yes? and make the &lt;p&gt; =
element optional?</p>
> [...]

>			<xs:simpleContent>
>				<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>				</xs:extension>
>			</xs:simpleContent>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"holder">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:simpleContent>
>				<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>				</xs:extension>
>			</xs:simpleContent>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"inscription">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:simpleContent>
>				<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>				</xs:extension>
>			</xs:simpleContent>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"item">
>		<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">
>			<xs:sequence maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">
>				<xs:group ref=3D"annotationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbou=
nded"/>
>				<xs:group ref=3D"milestones" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"=
/>
>				<xs:group ref=3D"translationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbo=
unded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"referenceAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"line">
>		<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">
>			<xs:sequence maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">
>				<xs:group ref=3D"annotationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbou=
nded"/>
>				<xs:group ref=3D"milestones" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"=
/>
>				<xs:group ref=3D"translationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbo=
unded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"referenceAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"lineGroup">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:sequence>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"line" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"referenceAttributes"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"list">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:sequence>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"head" minOccurs=3D"0"/>
>				<xs:element ref=3D"item" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>
>			</xs:sequence>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"referenceAttributes"/>
en attribute for specifying what type of name is being recorded in the ma=
rkup. Examples include person, geographic, etc. Note the general format f=
or enumerated values: a list is declared as a simpleType and then followe=
d by a union statement combining that list with the attributeExtension si=
mpleType which contains a regular expression constraining additions to th=
e OSIS enumerated list to begin with the string &quot;x-&quot;. This allo=
ws OSIS to speify a list of values and yet allow users to extend that lis=
t.</p>
>			</xs:documentation>
>		</xs:annotation>
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:simpleContent>
>				<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"nameType" type=3D"nameType" use=3D"required"/=
>
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"regular" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/=
>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>				</xs:extension>
>			</xs:simpleContent>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"nameType">
>		<xs:union memberTypes=3D"namesOSIS attributeExtension"/>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:element name=3D"note">
>		<xs:annotation>
>			<xs:documentation>
l. Need to add reference mateirals. Should I add the placement attribute?=
> [...]

>			<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>			<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"title"/>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"w">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:simpleContent>
>				<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"POS" type=3D"attributeExtension" use=3D"optio=
nal"/>
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"morph" type=3D"attributeExtension" use=3D"opt=
ional"/>
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"lemma" type=3D"attributeExtension" use=3D"opt=
ional"/>
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"gloss" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"xlit" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>
>					<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"w"/>
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>				</xs:extension>
>			</xs:simpleContent>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"work">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:simpleContent>
>				<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>				</xs:extension>
>			</xs:simpleContent>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<xs:element name=3D"year">
>		<xs:complexType>
>			<xs:simpleContent>
>				<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">
>					<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>
>				</xs:extension>
>			</xs:simpleContent>
>		</xs:complexType>
>	</xs:element>
>	<!-- Start of pieces that should be redefined -->
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"refWorkType">
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string"/>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"referenceType">
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string"/>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"milestoneID">
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:ID"/>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"milestoneIDREF">
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:IDREF"/>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"OSISID">
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:ID"/>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<xs:simpleType name=3D"OSISIDREF">
>		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:IDREF"/>
>	</xs:simpleType>
>	<!-- End of things that should be defined -->
></xs:schema>
>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------=

><?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>
><xs:schema xmlns:xs=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefa=
ult=3D"unqualified">
>	<xs:redefine schemaLocation=3D"OSISCore_01092.xsd">
>		<xs:simpleType name=3D"refWorkType">
>			<xs:restriction base=3D"refWorkType">
>				<xs:pattern value=3D"(Bible.Prot|Bible.Cath|Bible.NIV|Bible.KJV|Bibl=
e.TEV|Bible.NSAB|(Bible.([^.]+)))"/>
>			</xs:restriction>
>		</xs:simpleType>
>		<xs:simpleType name=3D"referenceType">
>			<xs:restriction base=3D"referenceType">
>				<xs:pattern value=3D"((Bible.Prot|Bible.Cath|Bible.NIV|Bible.KJV|Bib=
le.TEV|Bible.NSAB|(Bible.([^.]+)))..((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Rut=
h|_1Sam|_2Sam|_1Kgs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song=
Mal|Bar|PrAzar|Bel|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc=
|_4Macc|PrMan|Ps151|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Co=
r|Gal|Eph|Phil|Col|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_=
2Pet|_1John|_2John|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?)"/>
>				<xs:pattern value=3D"((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Ruth|_1Sam|_2=
Sam|_1Kgs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song|Isa|Jer|L=
am|Ezek|Dan|Hos|Joel|Amos|Obad|Jonah|Mic|Nah|Hab|Zeph|Hag|Zech|Mal|Bar|Pr=
Azar|Bel|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc|_4Macc|Pr=
Man|Ps151|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Cor|Gal|Eph|=
Phil|Col|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_2Pet|_1Joh=
n|_2John|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?"/>
>			</xs:restriction>
>		</xs:simpleType>
>		<xs:simpleType name=3D"milestoneID">
>			<xs:restriction base=3D"milestoneID">
>				<xs:pattern value=3D"((Bible.Prot|Bible.Cath|Bible.NIV|Bible.KJV|Bib=
le.TEV|Bible.NSAB|(Bible.([^.]+)))..((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Rut=
h|_1Sam|_2Sam|_1Kgs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song=
Mal|Bar|PrAzar|Bel|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc=
|_4Macc|PrMan|Ps151|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Co=
r|Gal|Eph|Phil|Col|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_=
2Pet|_1John|_2John|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?)"/>
>				<xs:pattern value=3D"((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Ruth|_1Sam|_2=
Sam|_1Kgs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song|Isa|Jer|L=
am|Ezek|Dan|Hos|Joel|Amos|Obad|Jonah|Mic|Nah|Hab|Zeph|Hag|Zech|Mal|Bar|Pr=
Azar|Bel|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc|_4Macc|Pr=
Man|Ps151|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Cor|Gal|Eph|=
Phil|Col|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_2Pet|_1Joh=
n|_2John|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?"/>
>			</xs:restriction>
>		</xs:simpleType>
>		<xs:simpleType name=3D"milestoneIDREF">
>			<xs:restriction base=3D"milestoneIDREF">
>				<xs:pattern value=3D"((Bible.Prot|Bible.Cath|Bible.NIV|Bible.KJV|Bib=
le.TEV|Bible.NSAB|(Bible.([^.]+)))..((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Rut=
h|_1Sam|_2Sam|_1Kgs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song=
Mal|Bar|PrAzar|Bel|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc=
|_4Macc|PrMan|Ps151|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Co=
r|Gal|Eph|Phil|Col|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_=
2Pet|_1John|_2John|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?)"/>
>				<xs:pattern value=3D"((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Ruth|_1Sam|_2=
Sam|_1Kgs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song|Isa|Jer|L=
am|Ezek|Dan|Hos|Joel|Amos|Obad|Jonah|Mic|Nah|Hab|Zeph|Hag|Zech|Mal|Bar|Pr=
Azar|Bel|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc|_4Macc|Pr=
Man|Ps151|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Cor|Gal|Eph|=
Phil|Col|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_2Pet|_1Joh=
n|_2John|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?"/>
>			</xs:restriction>
>		</xs:simpleType>
>	</xs:redefine>
></xs:schema>

--=20

--------------050208070704010000030102

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>
<!-- edited with XML Spy v4.3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Patrick Durusa=
u (Society of Biblical Literature) -->
[...]
=2E</p>
				<date>2002-03-01</date>
				<version>.07</version>
				<resp>PLD</resp>Major as well as minor changes: ID is now optional; c=
reated translationGroup for elements such as ampRead, changedTense, ntPro=
phecy, otProphecy, supplied, since they are all claims about the text; ne=
ed a reduced set on roles for this version and move to a separate file (e=
ventually), roles will also become 3-letter abbreviations and the explana=
tory text will be in documentation elements; new element, lineGroup to co=
ntain line; list (now an orphan) will be add to div element, name element=
 becomes mixed content to allow Mr., Dr., The Most Honored, Reverend, etc=
=2E; new element, divineName, with enumerated set (closed); attribute on =
[...]
				<date>2002-04-15</date>
				<version>01092</version>
				<date>2002-04-15</date>
				<version>01093</version>
				<resp>PLD</resp>Further modifications and checking of error correctio=
ns.</p>
[...]

=2E Once all these elements have occurred, you could have a variety of di=
[...]

=2E Need to add reference mateirals. Should I add the placement attribute=
[...]
	<xs:element name=3D"year" type=3D"xs:gYear"/>