[osis-core] osis_018.4 noteType and divType.

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:28:56 -0500

As stated earlier <div> has a "type" attribute from glogalAttributes and
a "noteType" attribute.

Similarly <note> has "type" and "noteType" attributes.

It seems that we should do away with one of the two attributes in each
element.

I vote for getting rid of "type" (which implies removing
globalAttributes and putting the other attributes into <div> and <note>
using a new variation on globalAttributes for this case or just putting
the attributes directly into to the element.

QUESTION: Do we agree that there should either a noteType OR type
attribute in <div>?
QUESTION: Do we agree that there should either a divType OR type
attribute in <note>?
QUESTION: If we agree that there should be only one "type" attribute in

Todd