[osis-core] notesPartsOSIS?

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:19:37 -0500

If we think that the enumerated list for types for <notePart> and <note>
are the same set then we should leave it alone.  In my TEV document I
used several x- types for <notePart> that may not be what we intend for
<note>.

Here is the list of types I am using exclusively for <notePart> and not
for <note>:
x-link
x-reading
x-content
x-refText

This is just a statement of what I did when encoding and that I did find
a difference between the type of <note> and <notePart>.  But I am NOT
attached to there being different types for <note> and <notePart>.

Thoughts?

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
[mailto:owner-osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org] On Behalf Of Patrick
Durusau
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 5:20 AM
To: osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Subject: [osis-core] notesPartsOSIS?

Todd,

>9) Fixed the typo in noteTypePart to be the union of notePartsOSIS and
>attribute extension rather than notesOSIS

When I search for notePartsOSIS, it should occur in the union statement
and somewhere else? In other words, the union call is a joining of two
lists already defined elsewhere. At least in OSISCore_0107.xsd, there is

no other notePartsOSIS. (Besides, I think the union with notesOSIS is
correct anyway. ;-)