[osis-core] Requiring OSISID (open milestone) OSISIDREF (close milestone)

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:58:55 -0400

Todd,

I think there may be a problem with requiring the OSISID on all opening
milestones and OSISIDREF on all closing milestones. I know Chris was
opposed to requiring ID on all elements, does this create a problem for
anyone? I have left it as Todd proposed so we can look at it in "action"
so to speak if that helps.

<verseStart OSISID="Matt.1.1" /> .....<verseEnd OSISIDREF="Matt.1.1" />

Comments?