[osis-core] Demonstration schemas and documents for a new reference/ID/IDREF strategy.

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:24:01 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E108.53D99180

(Do not consider the attached files as the official release from
Patrick.)  The hope is that the schemas attached are complete and
demonstrate the adjusted reference/ID/IDREF strategy we work on Wed
afternoon.

Following are the changes made to OSIS_0106.xsd:
0) Removed the include statement that included "selectedRoleNames.xsd"
in OSISCore_0107.xsd.  (OSISCore_0107.xsd replaces OSIS_0106.xsd and is
"abstract")
1) Moved list items that are more likely subject to change and/or may be
changed based on the document being encoded.  (divOSIS, namesOSIS,
notesOSIS, noteTypesOSIS, role, and languageType are all in
OSISLists_0107.xsd) The only benefit here is that we can always add them
in later but it does allow for the creation of different instances for
different purposes in the future.)  I'm not sure how you will take to
this but it seemed to make sense to me so I did it.  Take it or leave
it, but you were already including "role".
2) Created OSISScripture_0107.xsd that defines OSISID, OSISIDREF,
OSISIDREFS, and ReferenceType and includes OSISCore_0107.xsd and
OSISLists_0107.xsd.  (OSISCore_0107.xsd is not valid on its own.)

3) Changed globalAttributes as follows:
OLD
	<xs:attributeGroup name="globalAttributes">
		<xs:attribute name="ID" type="OSISID" use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="IDREF" type="OSISIDREF"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="IDREFS" type="OSISIDREFS"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="lang" type="languageType"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="reference" type="ReferenceType"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="referenceEnd" type="ReferenceType"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="type" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
	</xs:attributeGroup>
NEW
	<xs:attributeGroup name="globalAttributes">
		<xs:attribute name="lang" type="languageType"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="reference" type="ReferenceType"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="referenceEnd" type="ReferenceType"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="type" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
	</xs:attributeGroup>

4) Created new attributeGroups as follows for milestones and substitued
them for globalAttributes in milestone elements.
	<xs:attributeGroup name="startMilestoneAttributes">
		<xs:attribute name="OSISID" type="OSISID"
use="required"/>
		<xs:attribute name="OSISIDREF" type="OSISIDREF"
use="optional"/>
	</xs:attributeGroup>
	<xs:attributeGroup name="endMilestoneAttributes">
		<xs:attribute name="OSISID" type="OSISID"
use="optional"/>
		<xs:attribute name="OSISIDREF" type="OSISIDREF"
use="required"/>
	</xs:attributeGroup>

5) Added "reference" and "referneceEnd" back into <div> as
ReferenceType.

6) Changed divType to type in <div>.  (Did this just so Josephus, etc
would validate.)  I can go either way on the name.

7) Made "attachFigure" and "endAttachFigure" <figure> type ReferenceType
8) Put back "noteStart" and "noteEnd" attributes in <note> and make them
type ReferenceType
9) Fixed the typo in noteTypePart to be the union of notePartsOSIS and
attribute extension rather than notesOSIS
10) Changed the requirement that there be at least one element as a
child of <div>.
11) Still missing is a place to state the document's default reference
system.
12) Although [ $ # : ] are valid as a part of the value of a normal
attribute they are NOT valid when a part of an xs:ID.  In the absence of
any other ideas I decided to use .. to separate the reference system
from the reference itself.  Whatever the delimiter this new strategy
allows for reference systems with only a single reference system and for
those with multiple.  Any better ideas for the delimiter between the
reference system and the reference itself?

JOSEPHUS TEST
I created a OSISJosephus_0107.xsd that allows for BOTH Bible.*
references as well as Josephus.* references.  In case OSISID is
restricted to ONLY Josephus references, while having references to both
the Bible and Josephus.  I also did not allow shortened Bible references
(reference="Ps.43.1" is not allowed but the form "Bible.Cath..Ps.43.1"
is required).

I edited the Josephus.xml from the URL Chris sent earlier and it now
conforms to references as presented in OSISJosephus_107.xsd.

(Chris and Troy, I was not sure on the following text that I got the
references correct.  Should it be Josephus..life.19 as shown below or
Josephus..3.19?  The original text had reference="19".

Josephus could say here that the Jewish laws forbade them to "spoil even
their enemies, while yet, a little before his time, our Savior had
mentioned it as then a current maxim with them, "Thou shalt love thy
neighbor, and hate thine enemy," <reference
reference="Matt.5.43">Matthew 5:43</reference>, is worth our inquiry. I
take it that Josephus, having been now for many years an Ebionite
Christian, had learned this interpretation of the law of Moses from
Christ, whom he owned for the true Melah, as it follows in the
succeeding verses, which, though he might not read in St. Matthew's
Gospel, yet might he have read much the same exposition in their own
Ebionite or Nazarene Gospel itself; of which improvements made by
Josephus, after he was become a Christian, we have already had several
examples in this his life, <reference reference="Josephus..life.3">sect.
<reference  reference="Josephus..life.15">15</reference>, <reference
reference="Josephus..life.19">19</reference>, <reference
reference="Josephus..life.21">21</reference>, <reference
reference="Josephus..life.23">23</reference>, and shall have many more
therein before its conclusion, as well as we have them elsewhere in all
his later writings.</p>
)

Bible.TEV TEST
I have a version of the TEV in this new format that further demonstrates
the strategy.

This test can be further extended to demonstrate how various reference
system strategies can be validated.

If this is not clear or if you have a question call me in the morning.
(817) 428-8633 (After 8:00 Central Time is better.)

(I am sending the actual encoded files under a separate email.)
Todd

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E108.53D99180

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>=0A=
<!-- edited with XML Spy v4.3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Todd =
Tillinghast (private) -->=0A=
<xs:schema xmlns:xs=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" =
elementFormDefault=3D"unqualified">=0A=
<!--	<xs:include schemaLocation=3D"selectedRoleNames.xsd"/> -->=0A=
<!-- <xs:include schemaLocation =3D "protScriptureRef.xsd" /> -->=0A=
<!--	<xs:include schemaLocation=3D"compScriptureRef.xsd"/> -->=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
		Revision History =0A=
<date>2002-01-31</date>=0A=
<version>.01</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>First draft of schema following Dallas meeting, 24-27 =
January 2002. Comments for drafters will be removed prior to public =
release.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-02-06</date>=0A=
<version>.02</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Added annotation/documentation to schema. Began =
constructing with incremental validation using SchemaValidator from IBM. =
Began using group elements for content models and attributes.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-02-08</date>=0A=
<version>.03</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Completed header except for &lt;refsDecl&gt; and =
possible elements for translation and version (both of which should be =
in the &lt;refsDecl&gt; element? Note the notion of using &lt;title&gt; =
instead of head and similar elements for other title like portions of =
the text.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-02-10</date>=0A=
<version>.04</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Work began in earnest on the body and related elements. =
Note the use of &lt;titleGroup&gt; within &lt;body&gt;, &lt;div&gt;, =
&lt;book&gt;, &lt;chapter&gt;. I am using that instead of a free =
floating &lt;head&gt; element. I think it will give authors the =
flexibility to add whatever title/head like content to the text at any =
point without the confusion of &lt;head&gt;, plus &lt;title&gt;, plus =
whatever other header type structure we could invent.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-02-11</date>=0A=
<version>.04</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Content models sans the reference materials. Should be =
enough to start debugging the schema as a whole.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-02-14</date>=0A=
<version>.05</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>After much email correspondence over the last two days, =
substantially reforming the content model to allow for recursive nesting =
of div elements. Also added enumerated types for divs, which should =
simplify the content models by eliminating book, chapter and similar =
group elements. Note that lineGroup has been swallowed up  by div, where =
it actually belongs.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-02-18</date>=0A=
<version>.06</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Finished the revisions noted for version .05 and am =
working on validation. Note that the ID attribute on milestones are also =
used as keys for the key/keyRef mechanism. This means that all keys are =
unique and all keyrefs are also declared to be unique. Should result in =
requiring a matching keyref that is unique within the relevant div =
structure.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-01</date>=0A=
<version>.07</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Major as well as minor changes: ID is now optional; =
created translationGroup for elements such as ampRead, changedTense, =
ntProphecy, otProphecy, supplied, since they are all claims about the =
text; need a reduced set on roles for this version and move to a =
separate file (eventually), roles will also become 3-letter =
abbreviations and the explanatory text will be in documentation =
elements; new element, lineGroup to contain line; list (now an orphan) =
will be add to div element, name element becomes mixed content to allow =
Mr., Dr., The Most Honored, Reverend, etc.; new element, divineName, =
with enumerated set (closed); attribute on name becomes =
human/nonhuman</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-03</date>=0A=
<version>.08</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Final cleanup before release of first public beta! Will =
release with version number .10, since planning on one more revision for =
general approval tomorrow before the public release. I think I have =
finally remembered all the orphans! Please check carefully, that would =
be a very bad thing for the public release!</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-06</date>=0A=
<version>.095</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Opps! Skipped a version in the log. Will reconstruct. =
New addtions as the separate includes for book names, one universal =
milestone element, fixed title to remove mixed =3D true, minor typo =
fixes to the book names so they will be valid IDs.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-07</date>=0A=
<version>.096</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Added Todd's reference schema and Protestant canon for =
reference testing. Added Chris's corrected set of book names. Cleaned up =
the content model (some) to remove B-C-V as an alternative hierarchy. =
Makes the data model cleaner anyway. Set default value on calendar to =
ISO, added other types as per Chris.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-10</date>=0A=
<version>.097</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Cleaned up attribute names (case) and corrected the =
content model on milestones (should be called allowing 0 or unbounded =
but within the group as xs:choice).</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-11</date>=0A=
<version>.098</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Added attachement to note, double ended pointing with =
both ends optional. Included Catholic scripture reference as default =
since it is the larger set of books. Due to the`reference validation I =
have not included the other works.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-12</date>=0A=
<version>.099</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Corrected typo in reference "or" list (thanks to =
Chris!), modified the naming on the cathScriptureReference.xsd to be =
compScriptureReference.xsd. Move reference inside the main schema.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-16</date>=0A=
<version>.0100</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Numerous corrections as submitted by Todd. Added =
notePart to make the note model more robust.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-18</date>=0A=
<version>.0101</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Hopefully last version before public beta. More =
corrections from Todd. Suggested opening paragraph for documentation =
follows.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-18</date>=0A=
<version>.0101</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Welcome to the first beta release of the OSIS schema! =
Comments, corrections, etc., should be directed to: =
osis-editors@bibletechnologies.org.</p>=0A=
(primarily) encoding but can be used for other works related to the =
Bible. This first schema does not have all the mechanisms that would be =
desired by a publisher, translator or scholar. That is by design and and =
it is intended to provide a reasonable learning curve for anyone wishing =
to use markup to encode biblical texts. Later modules will build upon =
this basis so that users can leverage their knowledge of this schema in =
mastering more advanced modules.</p>=0A=
contributions of time and resources by SIL, LOGOS, Hosanna Foundation, =
ABSi, ABS, SBL, as well as the following individuals; Dennis Drescher, =
Nathan Miles, Alan Conner, Bob Pritchett, Mike Perez, John Walter, =
Trevon Gross, Adina Hamik, Robert Hogdson, Kees De Blois, Kent Richards, =
Troy Griffiths, Chris Little, Todd Tillinghast, Steven DeRose and =
others. If poor memory or records has caused your name to be omitted =
here, please excuse the oversight and contact the editors to have it =
added.</p>=0A=
testing of the beta release: Chris Little, chrislit@crosswire.org, Troy =
Griffiths, scribe@crosswire.org, Todd Tillinghast, =
todd@contentframeworks.com, Steven DeRose, sderose@speakeasy.net, and =
Patrick Durusau, pdurusau@emory.edu.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-21</date>=0A=
<version>.0102</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Added derivations on &lt;divineName&gt;, =
&lt;foreign&gt;, &lt;inscription&gt;, &lt;name&gt;, &lt;speaker&gt;, and =
&lt;w&gt; as per Todd (included test file as well, much =
appreciated!).</p>=0A=
<date>2002-03-27</date>=0A=
<version>.0103</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Fixed content models (simpleContent) for foreName, head, =
item, head, orgName, pubPlace, publisher, reference, surName (all from =
Chris). Deleted groupLine and caption, plus fixed item to add =
annotationGroup, added attributes to referenceGroup, fixed titlePart =
(all from Todd).</p>=0A=
<date>2002-04-02</date>=0A=
<version>.0104</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Nearing the end of any substantial changes (hopefully!). =
Front matter: copyright, Todd proposes following XSEM's model. =
copyrightStmt/copyright(container for work, copyrightDate (container for =
year), year, holder). Suggested model: keep current copyright, add =
elements for work, copyrightDate, year, holder and place in the current =
copyright element. </p>=0A=
<date>2002-04-08</date>=0A=
<version>.0105</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Unfortunately a major revision due to uncaught syntax =
errors by XMLSpy! Allowed multiple datatypes of ID on a single element! =
Bad joss! Numerous other tweaks and changes as well. Tried for better =
linking model in milestones. Added some documentation inside the schema =
for various elements.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-04-09</date>=0A=
<version>.0106</version>=0A=
<resp>PLD</resp>Another major re-write, this time on attributes as well =
as the promised referencing scheme. Consolidated all global attributes, =
moving what were types under elements to elementType attribute names.</p>=0A=
<date>2002-04-10</date>=0A=
<version>.0107</version>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"attributeExtension">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
values by prepending the string &quot;x-&quot; to the values they desire =
to use. Attribute values are declared as the union of an enumerated set =
of values and this attributeExtension type.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:pattern value=3D"x-([^\s]+)"/>=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"calendar">=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"Chinese"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"Gregorian"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"Islamic"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"ISO"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"Jewish"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"Julian"/>=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup name=3D"globalAttributes">=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"lang" type=3D"languageType" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"reference" type=3D"ReferenceType" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"referenceEnd" type=3D"ReferenceType" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"type" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
</xs:attributeGroup>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup name=3D"startMilestoneAttributes">=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"OSISID" type=3D"OSISID" use=3D"required"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"OSISIDREF" type=3D"OSISIDREF" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
</xs:attributeGroup>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup name=3D"endMilestoneAttributes">=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"OSISID" type=3D"OSISID" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"OSISIDREF" type=3D"OSISIDREF" use=3D"required"/>=0A=
</xs:attributeGroup>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"text">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
implied by the sequence content model. Note that back is optional, but =
if occurs, only once.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"front"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"body"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"back" minOccurs=3D"0"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"front">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
this particular front matter model requires the initial sequence as =
shown. Once all these elements have occurred, you could have a variety =
of divs for front matter. Question: should not only the sequence be =
required but the occurrences as well?</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"titleGroup"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"author" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"date" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"copyright" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"publisher" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"pubPlace" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"revisionDesc" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"div" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"body">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
&lt;chapter&gt;. In one sense I think we need to be clear that you can =
have &lt;chapter&gt; elements inside &lt;div&gt; elements but that you =
should not mix them under the &lt;body&gt; element, at least at the same =
level. I can imaging cases where OSIS will be applied to texts with only =
a single &lt;div&gt; element as understood in TEI semantics and it seems =
easier to let users to choose &lt;chapter&gt; for such works. Note that =
this allows us to declare both the &lt;div&gt; and &lt;chapter&gt; =
elements elsewhere and use in this (as well as other) content models.</p>=0A=
throughout the &lt;body&gt;. The relevant content models also provide =
that either a container or milestone version of certain elements, such =
as &lt;verse&gt;, &lt;line&gt;, &lt;p&gt;, and &lt;chapter&gt; can be =
chosen in appropriate contexts.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"titleGroup" minOccurs=3D"0"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"div" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"body"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"back">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"titleGroup"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"div" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"back"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:group name=3D"annotationGroup">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"divineName" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"foreign" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"inscription" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"name" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"q" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"reference" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"speaker" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"w" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
</xs:group>=0A=
<xs:group name=3D"milestones">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
divisions, which are the most likely to cross other divisions commonly =
used in translations. In addition to these milestones, there is a =
generic milestone marker for cases not forseen by the encoding team. =
Note that the refStart and refEnd milestones are the generic form of the =
milestone marker.</p>=0A=
proper use. Note that all elements may, but are not required to bear an =
ID attribute. The ID attribute answers the question of =
&quot;whoami?&quot; and not &quot;where am I pointing?&quot; That is an =
important distinction since milestones will most often be used to =
indicate a division in the text that is composed of other parts of the =
text. For example, to mark Matthew:1.2-6a (Abraham to David) it could be =
marked as &lt;refStart id=3D&quot;div.003&quot; =
reference=3D&quot;Matt.1.2&quot; referenceEnd=3D&quot;Matt.1.6a&quot; =
type=3D&quot;geneaology&quot; /&gt; text of Matthew here &lt;refEnd =
IDREF=3D&quot;div.003&quot;  Note that the ID on refStart was not =
required, but in order for the IDREF on refStop to validate, it must be =
used. This is a good way to catch common typing mistakes. The reference =
and referenceEnd point to the portions of the text that the milestone =
&quot;surrounds&quot; in a very non-technical sense.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:choice>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"bookStart">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"bookEnd">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"chapterStart">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"chapterEnd">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"lineStart">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"lineEnd">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"qStart">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"qEnd">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"seg">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"segEnd">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"speechStart">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"speechEnd">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"verseStart">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"startMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"verseEnd">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"endMilestoneAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
</xs:choice>=0A=
</xs:group>=0A=
<xs:group name=3D"titleGroup">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
matter (as traditionally understood in the sense of title pages) as well =
as heading such as appear in other divisions of the text. The use of =
head and similar mechanisms seems to complicate the semantics of the =
markup with no real benefit to the user.Structurally, titles interrupt =
the flow of the text for some purpose, such as the beginning of a new =
theme, section, chapter or other division of the text.</p>=0A=
&lt;titlePart&gt; element is optional to allow for use of the =
&lt;title&gt; element in cases where &lt;titlePart&gt; is not desired. =
Thus the average user can simply input the title of a work without the =
added complexity of specifying parts of the title. The &lt;titlePart&gt; =
element is not recursive, in other words it cannot occur within =
&lt;titlePart&gt;.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"title" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
</xs:group>=0A=
<xs:group name=3D"translationGroup">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
translation.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"ampRead" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"changedTense" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"ntProphecy" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"otPassage" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"supplied" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
</xs:group>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"ampRead">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"author">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
number of contexts. Users should note that the role of an author, i.e,, =
as editor, translator, etc., is required.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:choice>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"persName"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"orgName"/>=0A=
</xs:choice>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"role" type=3D"role" use=3D"required"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"author"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"changedTense">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"copyright">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
this element. Should I declare it mixed =3D yes? and make the &lt;p&gt; =
element optional?</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"work"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"copyrightDate"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"holder"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"status" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"availability"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"copyrightDate">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"year" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"date">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"calendar" type=3D"calendar" use=3D"optional" =
default=3D"ISO"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"value" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"date"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"div">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"titleGroup" minOccurs=3D"0"/>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"milestones" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"figure" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"div" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"lineGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"list" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"p" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"reference" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"divTitle" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"type" type=3D"divType" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"div"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"reference" type=3D"ReferenceType" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"referenceEnd" type=3D"ReferenceType" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"divType">=0A=
<xs:union memberTypes=3D"divsOSIS attributeExtension"/>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"divineName">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"figure">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"caption" minOccurs=3D"0"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"src" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"required"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"attachFigure" type=3D"ReferenceType" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"endAttachFigure" type=3D"ReferenceType" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"foreign">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"foreName">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"foreName"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"head">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"holder">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"inscription">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"item">=0A=
<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">=0A=
<xs:sequence maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"annotationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"milestones" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"translationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"line">=0A=
<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">=0A=
<xs:sequence maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"annotationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"milestones" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"translationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"lineGroup">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"line" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"list">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"head" minOccurs=3D"0"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"item" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"name">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
attribute for specifying what type of name is being recorded in the =
markup. Examples include person, geographic, etc. Note the general =
format for enumerated values: a list is declared as a simpleType and =
then followed by a union statement combining that list with the =
attributeExtension simpleType which contains a regular expression =
constraining additions to the OSIS enumerated list to begin with the =
string &quot;x-&quot;. This allows OSIS to speify a list of values and =
yet allow users to extend that list.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"nameType" type=3D"nameType" use=3D"required"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"regular" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"nameType">=0A=
<xs:union memberTypes=3D"namesOSIS attributeExtension"/>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"note">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
Need to add reference mateirals. Should I add the placement =
attribute?</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"p" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"notePart" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"noteType" type=3D"noteType" use=3D"required"/>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"note"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"notePart">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"p" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"notePart" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"reference" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"type" type=3D"noteTypePart" use=3D"required"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"noteTypePart">=0A=
<xs:union memberTypes=3D"notePartssOSIS attributeExtension"/>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"noteType">=0A=
<xs:union memberTypes=3D"notesOSIS attributeExtension"/>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"ntProphecy">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"target" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"orgName">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"orgName"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"otPassage">=0A=
<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"target" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"p">=0A=
<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"annotationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"figure" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"lineGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"list" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"milestones" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"translationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"persName">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"foreName" minOccurs=3D"0"/>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"surName" minOccurs=3D"0"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"persName"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"publisher">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"publisher"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"pubPlace">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"pubPlace"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"q">=0A=
<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"q" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"reference">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"revisionDesc">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"p" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string"/>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"revisionDesc"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"speaker">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"who" type=3D"xs:string"/>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"supplied">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"note" minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"surName">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"surName"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"title">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:sequence maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:element ref=3D"titlePart"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"title"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"titlePart">=0A=
<xs:complexType mixed=3D"true">=0A=
<xs:sequence minOccurs=3D"0" maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">=0A=
<xs:group ref=3D"annotationGroup" minOccurs=3D"0" =
maxOccurs=3D"unbounded"/>=0A=
</xs:sequence>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"title"/>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"w">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"POS" type=3D"attributeExtension" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"morph" type=3D"attributeExtension" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"lemma" type=3D"attributeExtension" =
use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"gloss" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"xlit" type=3D"xs:string" use=3D"optional"/>=0A=
<xs:attribute name=3D"TEIform" fixed=3D"w"/>=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"work">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
<xs:element name=3D"year">=0A=
<xs:complexType>=0A=
<xs:simpleContent>=0A=
<xs:extension base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:attributeGroup ref=3D"globalAttributes"/>=0A=
</xs:extension>=0A=
</xs:simpleContent>=0A=
</xs:complexType>=0A=
</xs:element>=0A=
</xs:schema>=0A=

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E108.53D99180

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>=0A=
<xs:schema xmlns:xs=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" =
elementFormDefault=3D"unqualified">=0A=
	<xs:include schemaLocation=3D"osisCore_0107.xsd"/>=0A=
	<xs:include schemaLocation=3D"osisLists_0107.xsd"/>=0A=
	<xs:simpleType name=3D"ReferenceType">=0A=
		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
			<xs:pattern =
value=3D"Josephus..(life|ant|war|apion|hades)((.[^.]+){0,})?"/>=0A=
			<xs:pattern =
value=3D"((Bible.Prot|Bible.Cath|Bible.NIV|Bible.KJV|Bible.TEV|Bible.NSAB=
|(Bible.([^.]+)))..((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Ruth|_1Sam|_2Sam|_1K=
gs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song|Isa|Jer|Lam|Ezek=
|Dan|Hos|Joel|Amos|Obad|Jonah|Mic|Nah|Hab|Zeph|Hag|Zech|Mal|Bar|PrAzar|Be=
l|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc|_4Macc|PrMan|Ps1=
51|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Cor|Gal|Eph|Phil|Co=
l|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_2Pet|_1John|_2Joh=
n|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?)"/>=0A=
		</xs:restriction>=0A=
	</xs:simpleType>=0A=
	<xs:simpleType name=3D"OSISID">=0A=
		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:ID">=0A=
			<xs:pattern =
value=3D"Josephus..(life|ant|war|apion|hades)((.[^.]+){0,})?"/>=0A=
		</xs:restriction>=0A=
	</xs:simpleType>=0A=
	<xs:simpleType name=3D"OSISIDREF">=0A=
		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:IDREF">=0A=
			<xs:pattern value=3D"Josephus..(life|ant|war|apion)((.[^.]+){0,})?"/>=0A=
		</xs:restriction>=0A=
	</xs:simpleType>=0A=
	<xs:simpleType name=3D"OSISIDREFS">=0A=
		<xs:list itemType=3D"OSISIDREF"/>=0A=
	</xs:simpleType>=0A=
	<xs:element name=3D"referenceB" type=3D"OSISID"/>=0A=
	=0A=
</xs:schema>=0A=

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E108.53D99180

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>=0A=
<xs:schema xmlns:xs=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" =
elementFormDefault=3D"unqualified">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
<date>2002-04-10</date>=0A=
<version>.0107</version>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"divsOSIS">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
users can add types of divs using the x- extension prefix on their type =
names.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"appendix"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"book"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"chapter"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"concordance"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"glossary"/>=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"languageType">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:pattern value=3D"(x|i|[A-Za-z]{2,3})(-[A-Za-z0-9]{2,8}){0,}"/>=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"namesOSIS">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"geographic"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"holiday"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"nonhuman"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"person"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"ritual"/>=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"notesOSIS">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"allusion"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"alternative"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"background"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"citation"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"devotional"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"exegesis"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"explanation"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"study"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"translation"/>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"variant"/>=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"notePartssOSIS">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
<xs:simpleType name=3D"role">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>=0A=
needed for basic encoding. Users who need the fuller set of role names =
should modify the include statement to load: fullRoleNames.xsd. Note =
that only this file or fullRoleNames.xsd should be loaded in any one =
schema.</p>=0A=
</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"adp">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Adapter: Use for a person who 1) reworks a musical =
composition,usually for a different medium, or 2) rewrites novels or =
stories for motionpictures or other audiovisual =
medium.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"ann">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Annotator: Use for a person who writes manuscript =
annotations on a printed item.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"art">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Artist: Use for a person (e.g., a painter) who =
conceives, and perhaps also implements, an original graphic design or =
work of art, </xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"aut">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Author: Use for a person or corporate body chiefly =
responsiblefor the intellectual or artistic content of a work, usually =
printed text.  This term may also be used when more than one person or =
body bears such responsibility.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"aqt">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Author in quotations or text extracts  : Use for a =
person whose work is largely quoted or extracted in a works to which he =
or she did not contribute directly.  Such quotations are found =
particularly in exhibition catalogs, collections of photographs, =
etc.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"aft">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Author of afterword, colophon, etc.  : Use for a =
person or corporate body responsible for an afterword, postface, =
colophon, etc. but who isnot the chief author of a =
work.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"aui">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Author of introduction, etc.  : Use for a person or =
corporate body responsible for an introduction, preface, foreword, or =
other critical introductory matter, but who is not the chief =
author.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"bnd">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Binder: </xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"bdd">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Binding designer:  Designer of =
binding</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"bkd">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Book designer: Use for the person or firm responsible =
for the entire graphic design of a book, including arrangement of type =
and illustration,choice of materials, and process =
used.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"bkp">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Book producer: Use for the person or firm responsible =
for the production of books and other print media, if specific =
codes</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"bjd">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Bookjacket designer  :  Designer of =
bookjacket</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"bpd">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Bookplate designer: Designer of =
bookplate</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"ctg">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Cartographer: </xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"clb">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Collaborator: Use for a person or corporate body that =
takes a limited part in the elaboration of a work of another person or =
corporate body that brings complements (e.g., appendices, notes) to the =
work.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"cmm">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Commentator: Use for a person who provides =
interpretation, analysis,or a discussion of the subject matter on a =
recording, motion picture, or other audiovisual =
medium.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"cwt">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Commentator for written text: Use for a person or =
corporate body responsible for the commentary or explanatory notes about =
a text.  For the writer of manuscript annotations in a printed book, use =
Annotator</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"com">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Compiler: Use for a person who produces a work or =
publication by selecting and putting together material from the works of =
various persons or bodies.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"ctb">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Contributor  : Use for one whose work has been =
contributed to a larger work, such as an anthology, serial publication, =
or other compilation of individual works. Do not use for someone whose =
sole function in relation to a work is as author, editor, compiler or =
translator.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"cre">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Creator  : Use for a person or corporate body =
responsible for the intellectual or artistic content of a =
work.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"edt">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Editor: Use for a person who prepares for publication =
a work not primarily his/her own, such as by elucidating text, adding =
introductory or other critical matter, or technically directing an =
editorial staff.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"ilu">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Illuminator: </xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"ill">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Illustrator: Use for the person who conceives, and =
perhaps also implements, a design or illustration, usually to accompany =
a written text.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"pbl">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Publisher: </xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
<xs:enumeration value=3D"trl">=0A=
<xs:annotation>=0A=
<xs:documentation>Translator: Use for a person who renders a text from =
one language into another, or from an older form of a language into the =
modern form.</xs:documentation>=0A=
</xs:annotation>=0A=
</xs:enumeration>=0A=
</xs:restriction>=0A=
</xs:simpleType>=0A=
</xs:schema>=0A=

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1E108.53D99180

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>=0A=
<xs:schema xmlns:xs=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" =
elementFormDefault=3D"unqualified">=0A=
	<xs:include schemaLocation=3D"osisCore_0107.xsd"/>=0A=
	<xs:include schemaLocation=3D"osisLists_0107.xsd"/>=0A=
	<xs:simpleType name=3D"ReferenceType">=0A=
		<xs:restriction base=3D"xs:string">=0A=
			<xs:pattern =
value=3D"((Bible.Prot|Bible.Cath|Bible.NIV|Bible.KJV|Bible.TEV|Bible.NSAB=
|(Bible.([^.]+)))..((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Ruth|_1Sam|_2Sam|_1K=
gs|_2Kgs|_1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song|Isa|Jer|Lam|Ezek=
|Dan|Hos|Joel|Amos|Obad|Jonah|Mic|Nah|Hab|Zeph|Hag|Zech|Mal|Bar|PrAzar|Be=
l|Sus|_1Esd|_2Esd|AddEsth|EpJer|Jdt|_1Macc|_2Macc|_3Macc|_4Macc|PrMan|Ps1=
51|Sir|Tob|Wis)|(Matt|Mark|Luke|John|Acts|Rom|_1Cor|_2Cor|Gal|Eph|Phil|Co=
l|_1Thess|_2Thess|_1Tim|_2Tim|Titus|Phlm|Heb|Jas|_1Pet|_2Pet|_1John|_2Joh=
n|_3John|Jude|Rev))((.[^.]+){0,})?)"/>=0A=
			<xs:pattern =
value=3D"((Gen|Exod|Lev|Num|Deut|Josh|Judg|Ruth|_1Sam|_2Sam|_1Kgs|_2Kgs|_=
1Chr|_2Chr|Ezra|Neh|Esth|Job|Ps|Prov|Eccl|Song|Isa|Jer|Lam|Ezek|Dan|Hos|J=