[osis-core] OSIS_0105:11 titteGroup not mixed?

Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:32:38 -0500

No just fix the comments to reflect the correct schema.  (I just saw the
text and noticed it being inconsistent with the model and thought a note
pointing it might help.)  Four eyes are better than Two.  (Or is that
Eight eyes are better than Four since we both wear glasses?)