[osis-core] OSIS_0105:6 add <annotationGroup to <notePart>?

Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:52:10 -0500

I thought of this but it seems that <p> carries with it meaning in
itself.   To me it says this is a new paragraph or new set of ideas.  If
I creating an XSL style sheet I would probably expect to do something
special when I ran into a <p>.  Of course it can be worked around but it
seems to be an unnatural work around for what will seem like a weakness
in the model?

I can send an example Tuesday if would help illustrate the issue.

Thoughts?