[osis-core] OSIS_0105:18 Pointers on milestones, other

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:47:07 -0500

Troy,

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>New cut at the bottom...
>

>I would think the link would go the other way: commentary -> Bible
>
>Is it normal to have an attribute called the same as its element?  might
>we remove VerseStart and keep reference?  It might be easier to write
>code if we have the same attribute for all these type of milestone tags:
><chapterStart /> <verseStart /> <bookStart /> <chapterEnd /> <verseEnd
>/> <bookEnd />

Comments on reference, referenceEnd for all milestones and other
attachments?

Actually I like the implied semantics (makes it clear that it is
referring to something else) and as Troy points out, has advantages for
coding.

(Just for grins, since you are all inside at computer monitors rather
than outside in the sun! ;-) Do you know what a psychological or moral
weakness is? Definition below, scroll down)

A psychological or moral weakness is one you don't suffer from! ;-)