[osis-core] OSIS_0105:13 attributes on notes

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:38:32 -0500

>5) Why not have the attributes "startNote" and "endNote" in <note> be of
>type reference?  Also is would seem that there would need to be a "work"
>attribute needed to make these work in any case.  (Same comment for
><figure>)

Probably should be IDREF datatype but not reference.

Reasoning: The startNote and endNote may occur in non-biblical
materials, in which case, reference (at least as I understand book,
etc.)  would not validate it.

If we make them datatype IDREF, they are forced to comply with the ID
scheme (whatever that is) of the document in which they occur.

Same for figure.