[osis-core] OSIS Core Meetings

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:07:54 -0500

Greetings,

I just got Troy's message that he most likely will not be in Denver.

I think we need to settle on some working meeting dates while in Denver
and it would be helpful if everyone could post their open dates for
January/February 2002 and possible meeting sites.

I would like to see the next meeting proceed from the current draft of
the requirements document and identify and perhaps specify some of the
remaining requirements we need to settle on for a public release of the
requirements document. After we get that much in fairly firm shape, I
would propose that I start drafting on a weekly cycle of
draft/comment/response sort of cycle the syntax for OSIS 1.0. I would be
willing to compose a framework for various parts so we would not have to
start with a large monolithic task in front of us but smaller pieces
that we can cobble together as we move forward.

Since I did post the question:

Open dates (Friday through Sunday) for January/February 2002:

January:

4 - 6: open

11 - 13: open

18 - 20: open

25 - 27: open

February:

1 - 3: open

8 - 10: open

15 - 17: open

22 - 24: open

My conference travel kicks off in March with Knowledge Technologies and
only June does not have a present conference scheduled in it. (Through
August, 2002)

I should be able to swing 3 day trips in those months as well but
realize that there will be week to ten day black periods in each one. I
assume the same will be true for everyone else.

Location is not a problem. We can meet most any weekend in Atlanta (I
will have to check on availability of the meeting room) or other
location, depending on who needs to not travel, etc. (We could even take
a trip to see Troy but I suspect there would be more sight-seeing than
work going on. ;-)