[mobile-devel] New translation interface coming soon

Mario Bertrand mario.bertrand at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:55:48 MST 2011

Hi all And Bible translators,

This week, we are testing a new translation interface to make life
easier for all. It's located at:

http://amanuens.com/

It's similar to Launchpad, but it support android xml files and have
automatic bidirectional sync and commit with And Bible svn directory.

Those who want to get acquainted with it, can have a look at the
translator guide:

http://support.amanuens.com/TranslatorsHome.ashx

We hope that by the end of the week we can give each translator an
access to update translation files in their language.

We will need your full name, email address and translation language.

--
Mario Bertrand