[mobile-devel] And-Bible Rebranding

Martin Zibricky mzibricky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:31:40 MST 2011

מיכאל בר-דוד píše v Pá 25. 03. 2011 v 22:13 +0200:
>                                                             Hello list
>

> I want to make a website for and-bible, and I thought, maybe we should
>            rebrand the project: changing name and maybe the logo, too.
>
>        What do you think about that, and do you have any suggestions ?
>

>                                                               Regards,

    If we will discuss a new name, it should be done privately only with
                                               people interesting in it.

No suggestions should be made public unless there is a domain registered
                                                 for the suggested name.

For xiphos we discussed the new name privately and before making the new
             name public we registered necessary domains with that name.