[mobile-devel] Anti-Nicene Early Church Fathers

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:12:30 MST 2011

Hi,

I think Jason is using And Bible which has included some but not all the
documents from the Xiphos repo.  I only included a few selected documents
from Xiphos because of difficulties JSword has using Xiphos and various
problems installing certain modules meaning I need to test each module.

I can look at testing the Early Church Fathers document for manual inclusion
in the And Bible download list.  If there are other essential modules not
included just say.

Regards
Martin