[mobile-devel] Release update & new build

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:24:35 MST 2011

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reporting the error.  And Bible has 2 processes for loading
modules i) optimized ii) standard JSword with error recovery.  I have now
flagged Apostle's Bible as requiring the second process with error recovery
and it now displays okay.  However, I can see some small errors in
formatting because of the difficulty in recovering from mismatched xml tags.

JSword used to be slower than now and consequently I spent some time
optimizing page load times.  In the future I may disable the optimized
process or make the standard JSword process the default one but it used to
make page loading several times faster until JSword itself became a lot
faster in xml processing a few months ago.

Thanks again for reporting the bug.  I plan to do a proper release which
will include this fix tomorrow or Saturday if everything goes well.

Best regards
Martin